View of South St. before the Fire of 1905
Corner of South St. after the fire of 1905
The corner of South St. before the fire of 1905.
On lookers after the fire.

View of South St and along by the Carrington Arms before the Fire of 1905
View of South St. before the fire of 1905


Gregory's Shop
Gregory's shop, now dwellings
The shop and house were built in about 1908 for Susannah Gregory. The stones from the cottages that were burnt down in the 1905 fire were used in the new construction.
The building was used as a general stores until 1977.
The building has now been divided into several dwellings.