From about 1190 until 1752, the English used the Julian calendar, in which the year began on 25 March and finished on the following 24 March. Thus January to March 1710 came after April to December 1710.
The Gregorian calendar (that we now use) came into effect in 1752 then commenced on 1 January.
The dates recorded here are as written in the registers.

Note: The inhabitants of Little Linford seem to have been buried at Haversham, Newport Pagnell and Great Linford. Only the Knapp family are recorded here as being buried in Little Linford