|Buildings in Hanslope|
Tathall End, south-eastern building
|Back||Family History Intro||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|
No photographs are available for these cottages which were standing in 1910 but have since been demolished.
They were located behind the Greyhound Inn, down a track and between the track and the stream.
The following people are associated with Tathall End, south-eastern building:
|Name||Year of Birth||Year of Interest||Source||Occupation/Notes||Probability|
|William Mills||1910||Revenue Survey||Tenant||100%|
|Charles Gearey||1910||Revenue Survey||Tenant||100%|
|Charles Geary||1865||1911||Census||Farm Labourer||80%|
|E H Watts||1910||Revenue Survey||Owner||100%|
|5 records displayed.|
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person.
|Building to left||Building to right|
|Back||Home Page||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|