|Buildings in Hanslope|
|Back||Family History Intro||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|
There were cottages on Gold Street standing in 1900, and are visible in a photograph from the Church tower taken a few years later.
They were later pulled down and replaced by the Coop store, which in 2010 is a Londis shop and Post Office.
The following photographs are available. Click on a thumbnail to view full image or click see larger images here.
Former cottage on site of village store
The following people are associated with Coop site:
|Name||Year of Birth||Year of Interest||Source||Occupation/Notes||Probability|
|Mary A Moss||1910||Revenue Survey||Tenant||100%|
|John Neal||1910||Revenue Survey||Tenant||100%|
|Thomas Higgins||1779||Survey 1779||Owner||90%|
|S P Fitch||1910||Revenue Survey||Owner||100%|
|4 records displayed.|
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person.
|Building to right|
|Back||Home Page||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|