|Buildings in Hanslope|
The Old Vicarage
|Back||Family History Intro||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|
The building ceased to be used as a vicarage when the new vicarage was built at the end of the 19th century (see Vicarage Court).
The building is listed with particulars are as follows.
SP 84 NW HANSLOPE CHURCH END 4/72 No. 19 - - II House. Early C19. Ashlar fronted, rubblestone side and rear elevations. Slate roof. 3 bays, 2 storeys. Central door with 6 panels and enclosed by trellis porch. 4 pane sashes. Moulded eaves and coped gables on kneelers. Flanking stacks later. C19 brick rear wing of 2 bays and 2 storeys.
The following photographs are available. Click on a thumbnail to view full image or click see larger images here.
Old Vicarage 2006
The following people are associated with The Old Vicarage:
|Name||Year of Birth||Year of Interest||Source||Occupation/Notes||Probability|
|Moses Agar||1779||Survey 1779||Owner||100%|
|William Singleton||1818||Survey 1818||Owner||100%|
|Mark A Nicholson||1813||1861||Census||Vicar of Hanslope cum Castle Thorpe||100%|
|Mark A. Nicholson||1813||1871||Census||Vicar of Hanslope,||100%|
|Mark A. Nicholson||1812||1881||Census||Vicar of Hanslope||100%|
|Mark Anthony Nicholson||1887||Directory||M.A.Vicarage||100%|
|Mark A. Nicholson||1812||1891||Census||Clergyman Vicar of Hanslope,||100%|
|William A Easte||1857||1901||Census||Physician & Surgeon||90%|
|William Alfred Eatse||1907||Directory||L.S.A. surgeon||100%|
|Alfred Sawbridge||1910||Revenue Survey||Tenant||100%|
|Percy Richard Rice||1910||Revenue Survey||Owner||100%|
|Alfred Sawbridge||1911||Directory||Cattle dealer, to 1915||100%|
|Alfred Arthur Sawbridge||1877||1911||Census||Cattle dealer||100%|
|15 records displayed.|
In the above list of people, to find all references to a person, click on the Name of the person.
|Building to left||Building to right|
|Back||Home Page||Building Intro||Select from Map||Another Street||This Street|