The Civil Parish of Passenham included a number houses at Old Stratford on the left hand side of the road leading from Stony Stratford to Potterspury and Stony Stratford to Deanshanger.
The village of Cosgrove, together with (H)Isworth Lodge, Castlethorpe Wharf, several houses at Old Stratford on the right hand side of the road leading from Stony Stratford to Potterspury and on the left hand side of the road leading from Old Stratford to Cosgrove.
The Civil Parish of Furtho. Houses at Old Stratford on the right hand side of the road leading from Stony Stratford to Potterspury Knotwood Cottage and Badgers Barn, Furtho Lodge and the Manor and Cottages.
The Passenham Manor estate included a small farm (44 a.), several cottages and some accommodation land in Old Stratford when it was broken up by sale in 1911. On the other hand, evidence of deeds of all periods suggests that ownership in Old Stratford was always much divided between freeholders and was never dominated by any of the estates in adjoining parishes. Not until 1951 was a civil parish of Old Stratford created, made up of parts of the civil parishes of Deanshanger (formerly Passenham) to the south of Watling Street and Cosgrove and Furtho to the north.
Civil Parish of Furtho Census years - including part of Old Stratford in Cosgrove parish