The church was considerably restored in the seventeenth century and the gallery at the west end removed in 1861.

The organ that stood there was moved to the south side and rebuilt in 1878.

After the theft of lead from the church roof in 1978, water got into the organ and did considerable damage and so in 1990 it was replaced by an organ which came from Woburn Sands Methodist Church.

The Organ 2002