Sherington Historical Society - Home Page

St Laud's Archive Photo 17

St Laud's Church Choir in 1894 on the occasion of a visit by the Bishop of Lincoln.

Adults: W. T. Hickson (Bannerman), M. G. Rose, F. Collett (Schoolmaster and Bannerman), Rev. Elton (Son of the Rector), H. Gardner (Churchwarden) and W. Makeham (Churchwarden)
Boys: O. Hickson, H. Gardner, R. Fleet, W. Nursaw, M. West, B. Fleet, H. Pikesley, A. Bonner, F. Line, J. West, F. (or J.) Smith, Urban (Jock) Gardner

Note: The original photo belongs to Mr and Mrs Morgan. The names are recorded on the back of the photo, but the relationship between names and faces is not known.

Click here to go to previous church photo

Back to St Laud's - Back to St Laud's Picture Archive

Click here to go to next church photo

Back to Church End - Back to VILLAGE PLACES


Home Page - Start the Village Tour - Email Us - Contacts
Latest Revision: 7 January 2010