|1627||Henrie Newby citizen and haberdasher London borne here and son of George Newby woollen draper built at his own charge the old gallery 1627. (Source NRO TC 793)|
|?||William Slater, citizen of London gave a silver cup and ewer to the church to be only used at the Communion, with W.S. and arms, a chevron between three trefoils; (Source NRO TC 793).|
|1636||Mrs Phillippa Rybell (or Russell as it is quoted in Baker) gave a silver flagon for the same use inscribed "P. R. Deo et Ecclesiae" 1636 (Source NRO TC 793)|
|1726||Mr Wm. Henchman gave a treble bell to complete a peal of six . May 25th 1726 (Source NRO TC 793)|
|2005||Inscription on the reading desk: "Given by teachers in memory of Mr W. G. Facer. Died May 18th 1953, Superintendent and teacher for 50 years at the Sunday School."|
"Presented to St Lawrence Church by Isobel Gilbert from her home church Wordsley Methodist Church upon it's closure August 2005."