The Church TowerAbove the west door is a three light rectilinear window and the belfry windows are each of two lights. The tower roof was restored in 1955-56 and is covered with lead.
In the 1900's Sidney Hall, a local inhabitant and jeweller, was suspended by ropes in a chair while he gilded the church clock dial (Melville 1861 Directory of Northamptonshire, page 99).
There are currently twelve bells in the belfry. [more about the bells]