Whellan, in his 1874 directory of Northamptonshire, records two side galleries being added to the church in 1795.
[nothing else is recorded about St Lawrence's in the 18th century!]
This page is from the Towcester and District Local History Society website. Acknowledgements and a full list of sources and references can be found [here]. The section was last updated on 19th July 2017